Lead the clean, inclusive future
Collaborate, Innovate, Invest
We’re in the midst of transformation. The fourth industrial revolution coupled with the necessity to reduce global warming to 1.5C requires all stakeholders pulling in one direction, with grave consequences for failure.
This also presents an opportunity for business to innovate, invest and collaborate. The opportunity to deliver technologies and circular strategies which accelerate the move to a sustainable economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success.
This is why The Responsible Business Summit West is the only place bringing together 250+ sustainability leaders to provide the blueprint for innovations and understand what technology will drive the change that sustainability will shape.
Drop your details on the box on your right and be the first to receive details on:
- Who You’ll Meet Among 250+ Executive Attendees: Discover the senior leaders who will be joining the ONLY event bringing together CEOs, sustainability leaders, investors, Government representatives and NGOs driving change
- Business Critical Keynotes: Develop circular strategies, understand the role of technology in solving environmental challenges and learn how to lead the change to a sustainable future
- How To Do Business Onsite: Get a sneak preview of the awesome networking activities from roundtables, workshops and drinks parties!
- Exclusive discounts on registration you won't find anywhere else!
Reasons why you have to attend #RBSWEST:
1. Critical Insight from CEOs and Business Leaders: Insight from representatives of North America’s most innovative brands will share their ideas that will shape sustainability and business strategy
2. A Cutting-Edge Agenda: Gain practical takeaways on the biggest challenges and opportunities as decided by you and your peers. Whether your focus is Sustainability, Supply Chain Management, Reporting & Communications, Strategy & Innovation or Climate Action our three conference tracks will tailor both days to your needs
3. Learn From and Benchmark Against 250+ Corporate Sustainability Peers: RBS West features corporate leaders, with a focus on business priorities and sustainability leadership. Get over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning at North America’s most senior conference on sustainability.
Ethical Corporation is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK