The Dawn of Full-Impact Reporting: Assess, Report and Drive Change
2019 is bringing the best, the most innovative and inspiring companies to Ethical Corporation’s Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit (16-17 October), with a focus on helping companies showcase their business will be fit for a clean, more sustainable and inclusive future.
Below is just a glimpse of this year’s expert speaker faculty:
Over 300 CEOs, business leaders, investors, Government representatives and NGOs will share the latest reporting and communications strategies that are shaping the future of responsible business. Download the event brochure today:
5 reasons you need to attend:
- 300+ peers and colleagues to build your network: Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in marketing
- 3 in-depth conferences in one: Exclusive insights on the three core themes shaping the future of sustainability reporting and communications. Deep dive on one topic or customise your experience with sessions from each stream.
- 70+ expert speakers sharing insights: You simply will not find a stronger collection of C-Suite and VP-level of speakers focused on the future of sustainability reporting anywhere else
- 25+ hours of thought-provoking debate: Case studies, keynotes and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in the year ahead
- Save weeks of work: Get more insights in two days than weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking. Fill in your details on the right and we'll keep you up to speed!