Lead the clean, inclusive economy
Collaborate, Innovate, Invest
We’re in the midst of transformation. The fourth industrial revolution brings with it social and economic upheaval, coupled with the necessity to reduce global warming to 1.5C means all stakeholders are required to pull in one direction, with grave consequences for failure.
This also presents an opportunity for business to innovate, invest and collaborate. The opportunity to utilise technologies and strategies which accelerate the move to a sustainable, inclusive economy, conserve the natural environment and deliver business success. Grasping this chance presented whilst simultaneously responding to investor demand to be more transparent on ESG related risks - no straightforward task.
The Responsible Business Summit West will challenge 250+ CEOs, sustainability leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs to show how they’re going to deliver the blueprint for the future economy; taking customers, employees, suppliers and communities with them in the process. Over two days you will learn how to move from dialogue to action on the key risks and opportunities that lie ahead.
Drop your details on the box on your right and be the first to receive details on:
- Who You’ll Meet Among 250+ Executive Attendees: Discover the senior leaders who will be joining the ONLY event bringing together CEOs, sustainability leaders, investors, Government representatives and NGOs driving change
- Business Critical Keynotes: Develop circular strategies, understand the role of technology in solving environmental challenges and learn how to lead the change to a sustainable future
- How To Do Business Onsite: Get a sneak preview of the awesome networking activities from roundtables, workshops and drinks parties!
- Exclusive discounts on registration you won't find anywhere else!
Reasons why you have to attend #RBSWEST:
1. Critical Insight from CEOs and Business Leaders: Insight from representatives of North America’s most innovative brands will share their ideas that will shape sustainability and business strategy
2. A Cutting-Edge Agenda: Gain practical takeaways on the biggest challenges and opportunities as decided by you and your peers. Whether your focus is Sustainability, Supply Chain Management, Reporting & Communications, Strategy & Innovation or Climate Action our three conference tracks will tailor both days to your needs
3. Learn From and Benchmark Against 250+ Corporate Sustainability Peers: RBS West features corporate leaders, with a focus on business priorities and sustainability leadership. Get over 16 hours of best practice and future strategy planning at North America’s most senior conference on sustainability.
Ethical Corporation is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK